This incredible Spanish residence welcomes you via an impressive double arched entry colonnade, opening to a gated private front courtyard filled with vibrant perimeter landscaping and a soothing tiered fountain. Inside this home, the romance and character of the 1930's warmly resonates with charming details, including gleaming hardwood & deco tile flooring; coved, beamed, and coffered ceilings; wall sconces and period fixtures; stained and leaded glass; and numerous historic built-ins - all complemented with modern amenities including a designer remodeled kitchen and updated bath, plus upgraded systems. A unique open and airy floor plan offers a comfortable living escape that further features:
• 2 Bedrooms With French Doors Opening To An XL Elevated Pergola Covered Patio+ 2 Baths & A Large Studio/Office
• Beautifully Remodeled Kitchen With Granite Counters, Glass & Tile Back Splash, Recessed Lighting & SS Appliances
• Elegant Living Room With Beamed Ceiling, Tile Fireplace, Dual Lamp Wall Sconces & Stunning Stained Picture Window
• Spacious Formal Dining Room Plus A Separate Breakfast Nook With Built-In Wall Cabinets/Buffet & Courtyard Views
• Lush Colorful Landscaping Including A Hedged Private Grassy Backyard & An Intimate Stepping Stone Side Garden
Situated on one of the nicest streets in a highly sought-after neighborhood adjacent to Beverlywood, Beverly Hills and just minutes to extraordinary downtown Culver City restaurants, shops and theaters; this property is also ideally situated within the coveted Castle Heights Elementary school district. This gorgeous Spanish jewel presents a rare and very special offering not to be missed in any market! A must see!!!