This immaculate Spanish home distinctly offers a stunning remodeled kitchen and tastefully updated bathrooms, while retaining many original 1920's character elements including beautifully refinished dark stain hardwood floors, numerous rustic wood built-ins & signature arched thresholds through out. This home's bold Spanish revival facade conceals the breathtaking volume and scale of the enormous entry living room with 12'+ ceilings! This is just the first impressive introductory feature to a jewel of a property that further offers:
- 3 Large Bedrooms Including A Master Suite With New Attached Bathroom + Extra Closet Space
- A Center Hall Floor Plan With Over 1,700 Square Feet Situated On A 5,000 Square Foot Flat Lot
- Living Room With Coved Ceilings, Custom Brick Fireplace, Built-In Bookshelves & Wall Sconces
- Beautiful Entertainer's Dining Room With Coved Ceilings & Built In Buffet + Adjacent Office Nook
- Remodeled Kitchen With Maple Cabinets, Granite Counters, Spanish Tile Floor & Breakfast Area
- Updated Electrical Panel, Newer Central Air & Heating System & Roof + Many New Quality Windows
If you have been searching for a large and affordable, gorgeously updated 3+2 Spanish home, located on a beautiful street within the coveted Castle Heights Elementary School District, just minutes to the revitalized downtown Culver City, Beverlywood and Beverly Hills . . . . we proudly present your dream home!