This move-in condition traditional home was been beautifully updated with a fully remodeled kitchen and renovated stone and tile bathrooms! Uniquely offering a front yard with a perimeter of blooming rose bushes, you are welcomed to this home via a charming path leading to a cozy front covered sitting porch. Once inside, you will be impressed to find crown moldings, character built-ins, custom window coverings, built-in speakers and gleaming hardwood flooring throughout. This immaculate property further features:
- 3 Bedrooms + 2 Full Baths Including A Large Master Suite With New Bay Windows & Custom Shutters + A Private Bathroom
- Generous Sized Rooms & A Perfect Circular Floor Plan With 1,879 Square Feet On An Extra Large 6,615 Square Foot Lot
- Stunning Remodeled Kitchen With Large Seating Island, Ceasarstone Counters, New Cabinets & Stainless Steel Appliances
- Gorgeous Living & Formal Dining Rooms With An Impressive Classic Wood Burning Fireplace & Built-In Book Cases
- Huge Rear Family Room With Fireplace, Recessed Lights With Sliding Glass Doors To Private Patio & Large Back Yard
- Detached 2 Car Garage Plus A Rear Storage Shed + Numerous Closets Throughout The House That Provide Ample Storage Space
Located on an attractive tree-lined street within the coveted Castle Height Elementary district, and just minutes to revitalize down town Culver City shopping, trendy restaurants, and everything that the Westside has to offer – you simply can not find a larger, more perfectly updated home West of Robertson at this price! Truly a must see!!!