This remarkably well-preserved & beautifully maintained Spanish gem features inspiring 1930's revival architecture, charm and splendor. Presenting a gorgeous façade including a large arched front window with stone pattern boarder, a dramatic wing wall, and terraced red tile roof lines - you are welcomed to this home via a garden privacy gate to a lushly landscaped front courtyard and a gorgeous covered entrance patio. Once inside this home you will behold stunning dark stain hardwood floors, doors, windows and moldings, enhanced by romantic period wall sconces through out. Numerous character details abound including coved pattern ceilings, delightful built-ins & signature arched thresholds. This special property further features:
• A Fantastic Wide Center Hall Floor Plan With 1,674 Square Feet Situated On A 5,625 Square Foot Lot
• 3 Extra Large Bedrooms + 2 Full Bathrooms Plus An Abundance Of Extra Hall Closet/Storage Space
• Updated Kitchen With Newer Cabinets, Tile Counters & Floors, Plus A Large Adjacent Laundry Room
• Enormous Living Room With Soaring Barreled Ceilings, Built-In Bookshelves, & Wood Burning Fireplace
• Elegant Formal Dining & Separate Breakfast Rooms With Striking Concave Ceilings & Built-In Cabinets
• Beautiful Landscaping, Large Grassy Back Yard With Detached 2 Car Garage, Plus Driveway Privacy Gate
If you have been searching for an affordable move-in condition 3+2 authentic Spanish home in the coveted “SoRo” neighborhood, within a short distance to shopping and trendy restaurants in downtown Culver City, Beverly Hills and the entire Westside . . . . we happily present your dream home!