***Gorgeous 2+1.5 Spanish Gem Proudly Offered For $775,000***
With its many charming details, this beautiful Spanish gem may be the last affordable opportunity to own a move-in condition home on one of the nicest palm-lined streets in the Beverlywood Adjacent area. Lovingly cared for, this home delightfully offers garden view windows thru out that flood the interior with natural light & soothing breezes.
Presenting a classic bungalow facade with a recessed entry/sitting porch, oversize arched windows with stone pattern boarders, and a bold red tile roof. Step inside this 1931 home to discover hardwood floors, coved ceilings, natural stain wood floor and window trims, arched thresholds, and original character built-ins thru out. Further property highlights include:
· 2 Large Bedrooms – Both With Walk-In Closets + An Original Deco Tile Bathroom & A Separate Powder Room
· An Open Floor Plan With 1,204 Square Feet Situated On A 4,860 Square Foot Attractively Landscaped Private Lot
· Stunning XL Living Room With Barreled Ceilings, A Stunning Wood Burning FP & An Oversize Picture Window
· Spotless Tile Kitchen Including All Appliances Adjoining A Cozy Breakfast Room With Built-In Corner Cabinets
· Gorgeous Gardener's Back Yard w/Blooming Flower Beds, 2 Car Garage & Bonus Shed + House Recently Bolted
Located in an unbeatable neighborhood next to Beverlywood, Beverly Hills and Westside shops & restaurants, and within the coveted Castle Heights Elementary school district, this Spanish treasure is clearly the best value available West Of Robertson Blvd! A must see!