A designer perfect 4 Bedroom + 3 ½ Bathroom and approximately 3,300 square feet of top quality 2003 construction! Offering an outstanding floor plan with the main living spaces occupying the first floor, and all bedrooms upstairs, including the master suite - ideally separated with no common bedroom wall. Upgrades include immaculate oak hardwood flooring thru out, stately crown and floor moldings, dual pane windows, solid core doors, dual zone air conditioning, recessed lighting, a smart alarm system, and fully network wired. This well maintained single-owner property further features:
- A huge gourmet kitchen w/maple cabinets, granite counters & back splash, XL island, S/S appliances, 5 burner gas cook top & dual wall ovens.
- A formal dining room & open adjoining family room - both w/double French doors opening to a stone patio & ficus fenced private grassy yard.
- A living room w/focal gas & wood burning rock fireplace & a classic center wood staircase leading to an oversize landing w/built-in bookcases.
- An enormous master suite w/balcony, office area, walk-in & wall closets, & a dual sink bath w/spa tub, separate shower & enclosed commode.
- An oversize direct entry 2 car garage opens to a large laundry room w/wash sink + the front yard provides an unbeatable basketball/sport court!
Located in the coveted Castle Heights Elementary school district & just minutes to Beverly Hills, Century City & downtown Culver City shopping, restaurants and theatres. Truly a rare and impressive offering, perfect for Buyers searching for a extra large, fully upgraded, impeccable condition home to accommodate a family of any size! A must see!